PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2006, 17:32
dboydan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will (The Italian one!)

Yeah I was told not to re-apply too, talk about kick you while you're down! what did you make of what they said about not being able to give feed back at this stage? do you think that means no feed back at stage 3 all together or at this time but in a few days they will send some?

So what are you going to do next? if you're anything like me you wont give up and you'll start looking for the next one, and use this as an experience, an expensive one at that, cor all the days off work I took to study and the loss in wages and everything else I and we all had to pay for, I really sacrificed a lot to prepare for CTC as im sure we all did, the least they could do is tell us where we went wrong. Fair enough they gave us those guidlines after telling us we were unsuccessful but all that stuff is just obvious and actually not really that helpfull, Anyway goodluck mate in whatever you decide to do next. If you find youself another decent scholarship or something of the sort then let me know wont you. Im actually looking into Jerez in Spain now, but im going to keep looking.

Just in case you didn't know which one I was, well I was wearing the orange tie and and was from Essex, ha thats probably why I didn't get in!