PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 26th Feb 2006, 16:34
trek1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you flyr4hire I like a good discussion...

what I can see from outside is that in every aspect of your company everything is based on working one group against another.

My point of view is that most of you guys are so busy liking their own belly that they forget to keep in mind the profession.

Your company is using such easy to understand methods to defeat you... you guys are just jumping in the game...

It's so obvious what they're doing. my son works for Jazz so lets take that exemple..I have a little bit of info.

Right now Mainline is hiring like crazy, the guys from jazz have taken pay cuts, layoff for ace and now you are hiring from outside.. You guys are thinking wow we are winning again.... WRONG.

ACE is winning. It's impossible to piss off more a Jazz guy than to play with his career... What can he do about it...??? The only thing he can do is be prepare to fight as hard has he can to win the Embraer in 2009. That's the only way he will improve his career.

Who's winning again... ACE the race to the botom is on and on.

It's easy for you or me sitting in the big metal making a decent life to just ignore those people but have you ever been discriminated in your life...!!!

Did you know that the only people in canada for wich it is impossible to get an interview at mainline at right now is for the guys that were on layoff at Jazz.

They have to wait for a seniority number to get an interview, they see every months people that didn't give anything to ACE in the past will have the best numbers at AC, get the promotions, the captain seat.

That is just 1 exemple of many we could talk about... Just don't tell me your union can't do nothing about it.. Your company is discriminating so many good people, they are just getting them sharp for the next game and you people are just sitting watching the best Player (ACE) putting his cards down on the table and winning again.

same with OAC vs OCP; one vs the other: you are all loosing...

no disrespect to you people just don't think ACPA is a really good player, just playing very short term shots