PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2006, 23:26
Nimbus5

Hedges,

The thread started by Muddy Boots seemed to be a fairly decent and objective discussion with many former and wannabe OAT students contributing both positive and negative comments about their experience. It was then merged with your very one sided tirade. Scroggs rightly states that merging threads is a common practice on PPrune, but I don't accept that it should have been done to keep it from becoming all about OAT. Based on the title, I would expect it to be all about OAT. This is why I say it has become a joke. Perhaps Scroggs' intention was to keep it from being overly positive about OAT though I don't think it was nor would it have lasted long had it been. If anything, merging the two threads brought balance to the one you started.

I don't understand why some think it strange I have been absent for a few days. I think most posters here, including yourself, have a life outside PPrune that needs tending from time to time. To answer Alex's question, the training I am considering is uprading a CPL/IR to fATPL by doing ATPL theory and MCC. Sorry, but there is no sinister plot.

Last edited by Nimbus5; 26th Feb 2006 at 00:21.