PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Dispatches
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2006, 20:52
737ng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair and Dispatch

I've worked for RYR for almost 3 year and i say that it was hard work but dispatch can find crew sleeping in the Jumpseat and security check on turnaround not done properly in the majority of airline. Avery time i've called for cleaners to clean sick from the seat they've always done it without problem. The breafing compared to the one i have now in the major uk airline i work for was very hard, every little problem from a bulb in the cabin or a minor problem in the flight deck has been always been sorted out from the engineer very quickly and efficently. The way we secure the cabin for landing and take off is one of the best i ever seen flying with lot of different airline. We always had on a % of flight a day mistery pax onboard to check for the job done properly includind safety issue like toilete check and cabin secure. I could go on with other example .. Just think that around there are so many airline wich are really very dangerous and dont point to RYR just becouse is Ryanair. I thank them for having given me the chance to learn the job quickly and be able to work now for a major airline.
20 years around and never had an incident !!! this means something. Not even a major airline can show this record.