PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 24th Feb 2006, 22:10
filipehm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
open day in lisbon

hey everyone
my friend is going to the open day in lisbon, which i think is this march, 25th. i'd like to ask a few questions:

firstly, what is the difference between an Open Day and a Global Assessment Day? if someone goes to an open day, as far as i understand, and they get through to the next stage, do they get called to go the next day to the same place? cos if not, then to go to one of those global assessment days my friend would have to travel to a major city, eg london, which would obviously be quite costly....

and also, is it mandatory to wear knee-high skirts? my friend is going in a very nice formal black suit - though not plain black, it is rly nice actually...lol. my point is, she really wants to go with trousers, as she feels more comfortable like that, and they dont make her look bad at all, on the contrary. do u think it would be too bad for her to go with trousers instead of a skirt? would appreciate your help and advice!