PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JPA - What will it do for you?
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2006, 21:06
southside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SRENNAPS
Southside,
And by the way, have you ever felt hacked off, frustrated, annoyed with other knobs preaching about other peoples life. I doubt it!!!!!
Why dont you get a life and leave prune because from what I can see you annoy a lot of real people and you lead a very sad life.

Oh quantrare young man. I live a very good life. I get paid a fortune for a job I love doing. I fly to my hearts content and love every minute of it. I travel to exotic and foreign climes. I enjoy the freedom of democracy that you pay for as well as enjoying free medical, dental, etc etc blah blah blah
I get to meet people from foreign Armed Forces and I get to discuss our policies and doctrine with them. I enjoy their social lives and enjoy their cultures. I work with the most professional and socially inept bunch of aviators you would ever like to meet. I enjoy their expertise, coolness in combat but most of all their aggression. My team plays hard and fights harder. But above all I love the crewroom banter and cross cockpit banter that the AF's brings to us all. I realise that we are all aviators, all warriors and all professional airmen who are commited to defending this counrty and commited to placing our lifes on the line for the freedom of our fellow man...and if that means enjoying free medical care then Im gonna collect it.