PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2006, 16:26
Xsr8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

I'd just like say thanks to anyone who has posted information about the CTC Wings scheme and application process. I've just been informed that I've passed Stage 4 of selection and (subject to Class 1 medical) I've been accepted on the Wings scheme. There's a lot of useful information on this thread that, if used correctly, can help an applicant prepare for each stage of selection. Thanks again.

Oh, and to the naysayers and bitter individuals who frequent this thread: Move on with your lives. If the Wings scheme is as disgraceful as your spin suggest then why continue to associate yourselves with it by posting on here. Have some integrity and walk away. The CTC Wings scheme is offering me the best damn opportunity I will ever be offered so I refuse to be anything but grateful for what CTC do.

And to anyone who's applying: Pay no attention to the people who do nothing but snipe at CTC. They know little or nothing of what they speak. I've spoken to quite a few cadets on the scheme and I have yet to hear anything but positive feedback. I believe they know what they are talking about. I wish you all the best with your applications. I won't wish you 'good luck' because it doesn't help. The selection process is about who you are and luck doesn't enter into it. Go to Bournemouth, be yourself, and enjoy meeting others who share your dream.

Take it easy.

Xsr8.