PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 22:59
brucelee

I hate pussy(cats).
What more proof do you need? Keller unknowingly admitted to coming to your "wine and cheese taste" to one of our pilots. When the big cheese at the CIRB found out, she claimed that this would not affect his decision. Who are we trying to kid here. That's the most blatent conflict of interest I've ever heard of. This is not top secret. It's now public information. You guys have figured out that you don't even need to show up at the hearings anymore. It's just a waist of time isn't it? You know who's on your side. To answer your other question, I am not priveledged to have the charts the way you do. But like I said, I don't need them. I have felt the full effect of your rape on me through real life experience. You should be ashamed of yourself cat-hater. You're the one who should be losing sleep at night but instead you come on this forum taunting AC pilots knowing full well our chances at fairness are next to none. You are the lowest scum of human kind. It's no wonder the OAC don't think much of you.
Flyer 1492.
Please, unless you work here, you just have no clue. If you do work here, shame on you too. But thanx for tryin'.