PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - E-Mails - Clogging the System
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 21:49
wg13_dummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is where mine has gone;

I misunderstood the trash bin concept. It allows me to actually do my job and go bloody flying now. The world is still rotating as far as I am aware.

Another thing this 'revolution' is responsible for is lazy barstewards not bothering to address to specific people. Instead of taking a bit of time to send to those who it is relevant to, they just CC it to the fecking world. As has been said, I am not interested in the AGM of the Womble Touchers Society meeting at 18:00 in the Scout hut (bring own refreshments) or the fact that some gipping civvy bird from admin has had a pair of equally gipping sprogs and 'any flowers or cards should be sent to Twycross Zoo'. This is an invasion of my privacy and if I wanted to be bombarded with 1000Mbs of utter crap, I would sign up for every chad internet site going. Work email has bypassed the age old system of the chain of command. every tit can 'contact' me now. Above and below.

Top tip; When actually at work, set your email to 'out of office reply'. When actually out of the office revert back to normal flow. As has been said, if its important, 'they' will bother their arses to contact you in the old fashioned way.

Last edited by wg13_dummy; 23rd Feb 2006 at 22:01.