PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways applications/recruitment/accomodation
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 19:33
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by apaddyinuk
Hey Vincente, I sent you a PM regarding your other questions. Forgot about the Leaving Cert thing. I have another friend who has just been offered an interview with BA. She failed Ordinary Level Maths in the Leaving Cert and still for an interview, I would be very surprised if they would offer her an interview if they knew she failed form her application so I wouldnt worry too much!!!
Guys I don't want to be the person that brings bad news, but the first thing they do at the interview is they receive you and then ask you if you have your degree, A levels (or whatever your highest qualification is) with you. They take them and make copies. A guy on my interview didn't have his as they were in his mum's house in scotland and they sent him home!!!! I saw it with my own eyes, couldn't believe it!!
Anyway good luck! All is possible in BA (really, I still get surprised in good and in bad). Those who know maths not necessarily have the human skills to be cabin crew.....

fbw