PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 18:41
alex567

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Need an advice...

Hi everyone,

I will be attending an open day in Toronto and wanted to know if by any chance someone could tell me how long this thing can last? Should I plan to stay there for a couple days considering the fact that I have to drive about 5 hours to get there?

After reading many posts, I notice that people are oftenly asked to come back the next day for prelims... Do you think it would be possible to drive back home and wait for their call? Then, if I'm lucky enough to be shortlisted I can come back later during the course of the week... The O.D. is on Wednesday, therefore I'll have to miss work... If I could go back on Saturday it would be perfect...

According to your experiences, is that something that could work out?

I have also heard that on some occasions they do the prelims on the same day, which would be great, is that true?

Thanks for your advice! It's my first Emirates O.D. and I really look forward to it! After reading all of your posts, especially SkySista's, I really think that I'm well prepared!

Thanks again!

Last edited by alex567; 24th Feb 2006 at 15:20.