PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 12:08
DsboA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by billkill
acelucius,
I think they lowered the age limit. Someone has to confirm. But that only applies to Singaporeans and PRs. It's alright if you are not from the 5 local polys. Doesn't mean you will have less chances.
My advise...play the waiting game. Till you reach 26, send in another application if you don't hear from them. Don't call and bug them everyday. I know they don't like that.
Hi bill,
regarding the issue of age, yup i have also heard of the numbers 26 due to the Airforce and SIA agreement, however i tried my luck and submitted my application when i just turned 25 and i managed to get the interview and med checks, however have been waiting since for them to call me up for a OBS course...
Close to 4 mths of waiting since my meds. turning 25 1/2 very soon so i'm hoping for them to call me up!
Heard from the HR ppl myself that they do call sporeans below 25 up for interviews but they would not start the course till they are old enuff.
However priority for interviews goes to the older guys since they can start immediately and as ur med results are only valid for 6 mths
My 2 cents...
Rdgs