PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai: "The City that Cares"
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2006, 06:01
Dct no speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rapist should be hanged in public for all to see! If you are a not the death penalty type, sorry for you!
Did this girl deserve it? No!Is 2 years enough? No!

Is Dubai the worst place in the world? No!

I agree that it is not the safe place it use to be but let me say this: Crime is everywhere and judgements not always what it should be.

I'll give you an idea of how easy it is to miss the big picture.400 soldiers die in Iraq in a war zone! Bad ?Yes. Make front pages news all over the world! 21 000 people die in crime related incidents in South Africa.The proudly South African Campain advertise South Africa as a safe place a "great place for a family holidy"Did this make the front page?No!

Her Majesty's country.Girls get raped outside nightclubs, gangs of young kids go out at night (some only 13) and beat up and even kill defenseless people.They record this on their phones and brag about it or put it on web pages.

School kids take guns to school in Canada and shoot teachers and kids.

I need not mention America as we all know how much fun it is travelling in this newest of police states in the world!

What's my point:Judge for yourself if the "City that cares" is the only place in the world that has crime.If you don't like it here I feel sorry for you. Is it your place to run a city down because you are not happy? I don't know?
Some of us are here because it is a better place than our own countries.Some of us are here because we have fled for our lives.
If you have never lived in fear you will never understand it.
No one has shot anyone here, just to take their phone.People don't break into your house and rape your 3 year old baby and wive, kill the father and then steal only the VCR and Tv!
I dont see people Hi-Jacked at gunpoint shot and killed. Policeman don't get killed by people with road rage! Babies don't get raped because someone told them it will prevent AIDS.Farmers don't get killed or chased of their land by 21 year old "War Veterans"(By the way where was the USA,England,Australia,New Zeeland and Canada when that happend? Oh sorry no Oil in Zim! I forgot)

Is Dubai crime free? No!
Do people drive like idiots?Yes!
Is it only locals?No!
Strange how you get cut of in traffic or flashed or see cars parked on the Disabled parking with a SA,Canadia,New Zeeland,Australian,GB or Swedes wheel covers or flags on the back!

Please as the Good Book say: Let he who have no sin cast the first stone