PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2006, 14:46
Perrierwlime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drgnkid
I have been reading the previous thread that was 2 years long and what i gathered from there was that you'll only get informed that you are rejected if you are kicked out at any stage after the first interview. If you are still waiting for first interview, the "only shortlisted candidates will be notified" applies.

Silent
Can see that you read my first post. I sent in on 23rd Dec so it's been 8 weeks. I think that's a long wait but I guess since I can get the first interview it's worth it.
I got informed through email. I thought it'll be thru phone. If I am not wrong, any correspondence should be by phone after 1st interview. To think I have been making sure my phone is 1) on 2) batt full 3) within audible range and 4) not on silent.
You also said you wanna know more about my quali.
I am:
26 (supposedly from what i heard from this forum is the golden age for cadet pilot)
Singaporean
degree in mech eng
worked for half a year in oil and gas. (resigned)

As for the employer notice period, only when you said it i went to check and i realised i left it blank . Anyway i can start immediate.

Anyone going for first interview on 28th feb please let me know. I need to ask you guys about the timing. Actually I have another interview in an aerospace company on the same day. I am screwed.

Last but not least. I waited for 8 weeks. So if you are anywhere shorter than that don't give up!!