PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 21st Feb 2006, 19:29
brucelee

I would suggest that no matter how good a presentation the OAC provided, it never stood the proverbial snowball's chance because a certain judge made his decision even before we stood before him? Let's not kid ourselves, this was a highly political, mob style decision and I make no qualm about it. I think Keller should stand up to some very serious questions but of course that will not happen. Never mind the wine and cheese party, this whole thing was wrigged even before that. Why else would Keller even go that party and admit it? The OCP even waisted their time with the fancy charts. All they had to do was show up. I'm also curious the way they expect us just accept all this and move on while they didn't accept the original Mitchnik award which slightly favoured us. I still maintain that life at the evil empire will continue, not as good as it could have been, but good none the less. And after this next and final decision from the CIRB, if the Gucci boys win, I'm sure there will be more wine and cheese to go around.