PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 21st Feb 2006, 14:06
meaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Hate Cats,

Your graphs and numbers are utter nonsense.Because we were forced to save you from bankruptcy in 1999 I am now 600 seniority numbers junior to my original number when I got hired.After 2 years at AC i could hold the 767 and by know was looking at 320 Captain.Instead?I just got back from my tour of duty on the CRJ making less than FA and coming within spitting distance of having to relocate to the desert.And you know the funny thing is that the CRJ courses were full of OAC pilots getting downgraded while the 767 and 340 classes next door were ex-CP FO's and Captain's upgrading from the 737.
At the same time 30 320 captains on my base were downgraded back to FO's while you 737 guys were upgrading to the 320.
Your numbers are total sh...t!As Brucelee says they mean SFA to the guys like us that had to sell our houses,loose our positions,expatriate ourselves while you guys won the lottery and still bitch about it.
Tell me the exact number of CP guys that got downgraded to the CRJ?That got laid off?That are making less money today than pre-merger?None.
You won the lottery Mr.I hate cats,now why dont you have the decency to just go and gloat in private and stop pissing on us.You cheated and you won,is that not enough?You guys should all be in the sand box or in asia with the poor ex C3 guys but instead you are at the top of the list at our airline,one we loved,were proud to be a part of,and spent years and years TRYNG TO GET INTO.The only saving grace is that you guys are so old most of you will be retired soon.