PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 20th Feb 2006, 22:19
brucelee

I have to admit, cat hater, when it comes to artistic impression, you certainly have an advantage over me. Add in some Russian-style judges at the CIRB, and there you have it!! A gold medal, well earned. The OAC have some pretty fancy graphs and charts too but unfortunately are not waisting their time on this forum as I am. Those charts would no doubt show some very different numbers. I don't have the numbers, but that doesn't take away the personal experience that I have gone through to make room for the blue gang. That's not graphs and charts, that's real life. Of course in this country, everyone is entitled to a job, even at the expense of others so when I whent to talk to my banker about my new degraded finances, I couldn't blame it on the merger. No, that would sound like I was whyning. Ever fly an RJ cat hater? No, eh? See after losing 560 positions to my blue buddy, I was trained on one while he continued to make twice what I did flying that Airbus that I was awarded before the "merger". I don't need your lousy graphs and brainwashing. For that matter, I don't need my own OAC charts. I lived through the real effects of the merger. Yep, you guys are the experts at mergers. How many are you up to now? Four, five? And you're still fighting about those past mergers amongst yourselves, so why should this one be any different. I used to work for a great company. But hey, the way I see it, I still work for a great company. Every family has an oddball. The Liberals asked us, no wait a minute, forced us, to adopt a delinquent and Milton took the bait. Like I said, you're gonna look mighty fine sitting in that 777. Congradulations on an honourable career. Oh ya, that last line is a knock-out, "all final and binding arbitrators' awards..." Was Mitchnik not final and binding until you decided to object? McInnis, now there's an honest salesman. You guys must pretty proud of him.

Last edited by brucelee; 20th Feb 2006 at 23:01.