PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 20th Feb 2006, 16:36
brucelee

Holy **** pal, you need to get a life. You have just proven why AC has deteriorated to the level it has since we "merged". To answer your question, I lost 560 positions to give you a job and if the CIRB "sees it our way" I'll gain back 50. No, not 500, but 50!!! I and many others are willing to move on. Are you willing to do the same if you lose? Don't you get it? Even if you lose you have F*cked me and many others for the rest of our lives. So put away your graphs, charts and that fancy perfume and cross your fingers so you win. Consider yourself lucky to even be discussing this nonsense. You came very close to having to update your resume a few years ago and hope for the best. Now you're telling me how hurt you are and how bad you have it. I really feel for you. Maybe we'll put on a wine and cheese party for the top brass at the CIRB. But you know what? It won't work for us. You know why? You beat us to it. You've waisted my time. You've waisted yours. Happy trails and keep those shoes shined.