PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 20th Feb 2006, 16:10
I hate cats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand the 'Original Air Canada' (oac) pilots want to portray themselves as the 'reasonable' group who is willing to move on. Too bad the facts don't support the supposition. It's the OAC group that has initated every seniority-related legal and CIRB action in the past 3 1/2 years and lost.

Here are some facts, something you seem unable to accept.

Using 'Years of Service' as a reference, most Canadian Pilots have lost seniority. How much seniority have you gained Brucelee, at the expense of Canadian Pilots? How much more seniority do you need before you deem the seniority process fair?

Of course, lost seniority means lost earning power.

How much more money do you need to make on the backs of the Canadian Pilots before its enough?

Losing seniority means Canadian Pilots dont make it to the top of the list, but OAC pilots do:

Notice the difference between the premerger retirements and the K_Award retirements (Keller). OAC pilots get to the top 6% more often, Canadian Pilots get to the top 14% less. And this is the Keller list you dont like and dont think is fair. You want more seniority Brucelee.

Download and compare: Who is at the top of the seniority list in 4 years. How far down the list do you have to go before you see the first Canadian pilot?

Keller List 2003

Keller list January 2010

To date, OAC-ACPA has lost every court action and every CIRB decision since July 10, 2002 regarding seniority. Why do you suppose that is? Why do you suppose OAC-ACPA is unable to 'move on'? Greed? Mitchnick-list envy?

I look at your posts and observe a couple things.

First, very quickly you resort to name calling and rebuke. This suggests to me your arguements are shallow or non-existent.

Second, you are unable to support your arguements with anything other than, 'That information is from your camp'. The information I bring is what was presented to the CIRB and the courts. I didnt make it up, the ALPA lawyers did and submitted it as evidence of what the Keller list has done to Canadian pilots careers. You might want to dismiss it but the courts and the CIRB have accepted it. In the end Court and CIRB decisions outweighs your OAC innuendo.