PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2006, 16:09
Thermal Image

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JMIKE
well, correct me if i am wrong, this is a discussion forum, and not a altar reserved for worshipping and flattering SIA. And if discussion by defnition is solely limited at asking when the next round of interviews, good lucks, praise the current fleet of Pilots: then forgive me.. maybe i should search for a correctly labelled 'discussion forum'.

And yes, even if this is my first post, at least i stay focused on discussing as issue. I can't say the same for you Thermal Image, for its not necessary for you to start taking jibes at me personally. Doing so just shows the quality of you as a participating forumner. I noticed that there are other participants here who have similarly showed displeasure at the manner you conduct yourself here. Do remember, this forum is not reserved for cadets and pilots exclusively. This open forum has successfully attracted other professionals like myself who measure you, a Pilot, based on the quality of your post.

Take stock and reflect. I will be more keen to hear opinions, be it good or bad, from other people who may not label their own juniors as "low lifes". And if you are interested to really hit me for being a supposed rebellious cadet, here's the painful profile truth: i'm retired, hardly cadet material actually.

Oh btw, thanks for the following piece of info, its really enlightening what a statement like this means to those who are inclined to the field of Economics, namely Inflation. Shoot me for my unflattering comments pls, but this is hardly a complimentary statement to the casual eye, and may i presumeably cite that it comes from an SIA loyalist.

"The allowance paid to the cadets has remained unchanged all these years since the beginning around 1989."
I note you have nothing to say except a little song and dance routine. Don't try to dazzle anyone with bull****.

Let's have the comparison, apples with apples. Show evidence of what other airlines, in the same league as SIA, pay their cadets.

If not, don't hurt yourself, dear retiree, with your song-and-dance. You might break a hip.

Produce the comparison and stop dancing.

If not, you will just show yourself as someone full of ****.