PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320-wrong tool for the job?
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2006, 13:26
TheOddOne

Location: Down at the sharp pointy end, where all the weather is made.
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
50 mins delay?!!!

Now if it had been 50 hours, then that would have been worth a post here!

I would say you were lucky to get carrier such as Air Malta, rather than some of the other operators! Air Malta in my view are a fine, reputable scheduled carrier, just earning a little in the Winter while the schedule is a bit quiet.

I'm coming around to the view that these sub-cheap sellers of tickets should be quality-regulated so that this sort of deal simply can't reach the marketplace.

The actual OPERATOR of the aircraft should be clearly stated on the pre-purchase promotional material. The performance of each a/c operator should then be given wide publicity as to in-flight emergencies, returns to point of origin with technical faults, dirty cabins, quality of in-flight service, much like the Ryanair publicity recently.

Honestly, most people travelling on holiday by air haven't a CLUE who they are flying with.

Oh, and bring back a dress code, too. Shirt, tie & trousers for the men, skirt and modest blouse for the ladies.

I'm fed up with seeing flip-flops, shorts and a muscle vest, to show off the tattoos and that's just on the women!!!!!

Cheers,
TheOddOne