PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Useful websites
Thread: Useful websites
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2006, 14:01
BRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good idea but, just try and remember the advertising rules on here please when thinking about threads like this. I am often very lenient regarding links to other sites on here, other mods are a lot stricter than myself, just look at some of the other forums and see what they don't allow. I often get told about links that are to other aviation related sites, in the rule book here they are not allowed but I do let some go now and again and I try and give as little input as possible just to enough keep the forum flowing nicely as it is right now, it is doing well. I have to be realist though, if I removed every link to another site then the forum would be quite dull and as I say, it is thriving well now.

Another important point being is our advertisers don't like links to other sites that may be in opposition to them so you must expect the old delete button working now and again.

Anyhow, I am going to close this one before it gets too much like a free for all, I try and balance things but if I go too far, which could potentially happen here, then the forum loses it's edge a bit. (and I get loads of hassle from you lot!!)

Standard reply now, if you disagree with me, drop me an email or a PM, and we can continue this then.