PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wouldn't we all?
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2006, 09:12
PO dust devil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

Maybe AM is producing another series of unforgettable adventure documentaries (Come on .....we have all been glued to those adventure storylines) and needs a girl pilot to pose around in swimwear and even fly a bit as well. Wasn't it a former Miss somewhere who was injured in a one car crash scene in his documentary and had to be repatriated to the first world from Guatamala or somewhere? I recall one documentary I think made by AM where a dog fell or jumped out of a fast moving car accidentally, tragically, and it was reputed (aussie folklore/legend has it at least) that this accident took a number of takes before the dog gave the required credible performance for the producer/director. Great viewing however.

I know a number of women pilots (and some men also) who would far exceed these task requirements........what a shame it has to appear so cryptically and dodgy in a clearly sexist way. My best advice......send in a decoy first, keep an eye out for hidden tripwires and a jolly roger. ARRRH.

Oh yeah, by the way, which part of the environment is being saved?

DD