PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Permission to grow, sir?
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2006, 18:40
BN Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tiger Mate, may I first correct one item appearing in your story: the afore mentioned bulldog was a 'Watson', as in Sherlock Holmes, not 'Winston'. But you're right, the Canadian is a legend of our time.

Fangled, The Moustache is a wonderful idea. Whilst sporting a hirsute upper lip you will be automatically singled out as gentleman from the off. I believe the boarding officers will be fairly jumping for you to sign your life away.

It is true that the 'tache has wanned away from it's glory years when Spitfires and Lancs ruled the skies. However, on certain SH sqns it is making a redoubled comeback. In one years time I predict it will be common place among wocka mates to be sporting the mentioned facial article. Obviosly, it will take some time for the FJ fraternaty to catch up with this vogue...mostly because those lot can't grow facial hair.

If you havn't already done so, I would recommend getting yourself down to Curzon Street and getting a consultation with the gentlemen at Geo F Trumpers. They will advise you on exactly what sort of moustache would suit you and supply you with all the required grooming products.

Good Luck, Old Bean!