PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Permission to grow, sir?
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2006, 11:34
station workshops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fly Better, the Brazilian & Hollywood are for females. Apparently the male equivalent of getting denuded is known (in New York, San Francisco, Brighton et al) as a "back, crack & sack". Makes the eyes water just thinking aboout it.

Having left the mob, I treated myself to a beard and moustache for the first time since my teens, a real one this time, not bumfluff. I shared a civvy office with a colleague for two years. One weekend I got bored of the facial hair and decided to remove it. I took fright half way through and opted to keep the upper lip. Into work on Monday, colleague I'd known for 2 years looked up and said "T****, I didn't realise you'd grown a moustache!"

Fangled, it's all about fashion and currency. As I look back through my photos of mountain rescue time in the early eighties, hairy was the order of the day, in some instances way beyond QRs. These days in MR it's completely the opposite, shaved heads and baby smooth cheeks. By all means get some time in and give it a go then. Until then I'd be with Arty on this one.