PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways, The Shame of Africa
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2006, 22:43
Majutes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok. I must thank all for there reply to my thread. I must confess that it was written in a moment of anger. In hind sight I feel that I gave it an very unfair titel. I have flowen with KQ a number of times and have never had anything but praise for them. It dose how ever sadden me that these things happen. I know that it happens around the world but Africa just seems to have such a bad reputation. It realy got to me as I expected so much more from a flight on KQ. Even if it was not there staff who did it they do subcontract this job and maybe should look deeper into who they work with. I will continue to use KQ as they are one of Africas better arelines ( better by far then SAA but I'm not looking for that kind of trouble). Its a pitty that I could not get in contact with one of there offices but I did try over the internet. If any one from KQ can give me an e-mail address I would like to send them an e-mail. I was never looking for remuneration for my loss but rather to just lodge a complaint so as to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future. KQ should be better than this.