PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet International
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2006, 08:02
Little Miss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No no I never had a bad time at school, I just never understood those people who as so angry at complete strangers.

Unfortunately you can pretty much date the time the airline industry was brought down to its knees.
I really hope that we are on the rise up out of the dark days. I remember the BALPA conferences a few years ago where there were no jobs, you could come out of training and no one got jobs. Now people get jobs out of training which is great news.
Those people that were just finishing were suddenly unable to get any type of job, yeh they could fork out more money and buy an instructors rating, alot of people did, some people went home and worked their arse off to pay for the bank loans they had taken out to fund the training. So I guess alot of people who have been out of the market for 4 years or so, suddenly decide to try and get the upper hand again.
I m not polictically correct I just believe that we shouldn t be really nasty to people.

I don t know what to do about the situation, I have a few ideas but I doubt they would work and without everyone sticking together they will never work.
I m probably living in a nice and fluffy world where I hope eventually it will come back round to being some way back to before, I doubt it will.
I am in your industry, these things affect me too, I have no one to impress by what I say, but still I say them.

As the title of this was eaglejet I shall answer that.
If Eaglejet are putting substandard pilots through then they should be accountable for.
If they are taking money without proper training then they are accountable for.
If they are sending students to airlines who are letting these pilots fly substandard and risk others, then they should be stopped.
But that is only if they do that, otherwise I m not sure how you can make it illegal, which I believe is what this post is about

So I ll leave this conversation because its got me nowhere except for the knives being turned on me.