PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet International
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2006, 07:46
hazehoe
5K Fund

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Little Missy

Please stop the politically correct mumbo jumbo(not nice,not professional,not mature etc,).

I do not respect anybody's choice to buy 500 hours, not because of the quality of hours(yes they are the same,why would they not be?)but because your buying buddy's are turning a professional pilot carreer path in to a joke.
I should be "nice" to sombody who will without a doubt cost me and my family money? I din't turn this industry in what it is today,i am trying to make a living in it.You must be joking. i don't care on which side of my shoe you are, you are going to get it.

Can you come up with some more "reason for rash statement" why you believe that this whole trend could lead to anything else than the destruction of a carreer path in professional aviation? No you can not ,thank you very much.Non of you have answered this question,many times asked here.You keep going on about your right of choices,respect,there are many different routes,the dentist and other nonsense

So you had a bad time as a child in private school and now you want to be treated nice and with respect? you would have to earn it first.

Wake up and step in to the real world.