PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 16th Feb 2006, 05:32
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turrbntrip
Merc P9 sez:

"If anyone gets a copy of Mr. Donahue's report please send me a copy.

There is nothing like having third party verification of facts and it sounds like Atlas did."

HAHAHAHA

Keep right on dreamin' Merc!

TT
I don't have to dream. Just want it in print for the masses outside the Polar/Atlas feud that Polar has been reaching out for to trash Atlas pilots. I already know trying to prove otherwise to the Polar crews would require deprogramming of them first. Personally, I'd preferred to keep our fighting to ourselves, but the Polar MEC used it's underground to include other councils, non-ALPA carriers, and web sites like this one.

I find it funny that the list of the so called 60% of Polar flying is done by Atlas listed above is flying in a large part to South America which were originally Atlas routes. They were wet leased to Polar. They may now be transferred to Polar. Ooops, you forgot that!

While I don't have the the mediators written results of the Polar/Atlas "counseling" meeting, I did score a copy of the Atlas union presentation to the ALPA Executive Board Meeting. It covers the timeline of what evolved between Polar and Atlas. The good and bad.

All Polar has ever done is use it's underground to bad mouth the Atlas pilots and demean ALPA. Word of mouth from a brainwashed cadre of Polar union chairmen is sooo much better and harder to sue against than a standup fight.

In Shockwave (Shockwave plugin required. Click on each image to go to next slide)
Click on each frame to go to the next slide.

In Microsoft Power Point

Has Polar ever provided a document of any kind other than an unauthorized and illegal scab list from an anonymous poster to back up their postion other than the above hand picked and truly uninformative schedule?

I find it funny that the list of the so called 60% of Polar flying is done by Atlas listed above is flying in a large part to South America which were originally Atlas routes. They were wet leased to Polar. They may now be transferred to Polar. Ooops, you forgot that!

merc

Last edited by mercpc9; 16th Feb 2006 at 05:59.