PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet International
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2006, 03:10
Little Miss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don t normally participate in threads, but for some reason this one has really got to me.

Hazehoe - How could you? Shredding peoples CVs thats not nice and to be honest do you really think that is the behaviour of a mature pilot.

To be honest some days I wonder, we are suppose to be professionals ( ok that comment should not start the whole people who pay for hours are not professionals conversation) so why do we behave like children.

People who have problems with rich daddies, are you the ones who used to stand outside my school gate and throw things at me and my friends because me dad paid for a private school?

Like someone else said, life is like a deck of cards, some people get handed a better hand than others, some make wise choices, some make bad. Admittely if you re good at the game / being a pilot, then success may be a little more likely but not always the fact.

Now as someone said airlines know what airlines in Asia hire guys who pay for hours. Well do they know the differents between those that paid and those that got hired on a contract. I hope they do, I work, yes work, eg get paid, for an airline who takes/ took in Eaglejet pilots. So how will future employees know I didn t pay. Maybe someone like Hazehoe found my CV made a very rash judgement about who I might be due to the hours I had and the company I worked for and put it in the bin.

As for 500 hours worked and 500 hours bought, they are no different in experience, and unless you work side by side with people who bought hours you will never know. We have the same training captains, we have the same routes, same duty time, same aircraft, same SOPs and same 6 month check, we will also have the same spot checks. So how are their hours different to mine. They are not!!!

500 hours makes me a better pilot, why ? ( I know you guys like reason for every rash statement) Because before 500 hours, with say 40 hours I thought I was fairly good at my job, I now know how much I didn t know, how much better I know the technical side of my aircraft, how much if I went for an interview I would feel confident.

Should Eaglejet be stopped ? Well that depends, are people who pass the type rating below par, if so are you not accusing the people who did the test of letting sub standard people through, if si then those people should be held accountable. But by saying this you are saying that a fellow pilot is knowing sending people out there who are dangerous!!

Anyway just one last thing I live by a mantra,

DO AS YOU WOULD BE DONE BY

Next time people send vicious replies maybe you should take a look and think would I want someone else to treat me the way I treat them. Are they anyless of a human being because they do not follow my believes!