PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 15th Feb 2006, 12:06
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
final interview today.

sheesh, dont know what happened to me, but i wasnt able to make any jokes during it, i figured if i keep them laughing, they might overlook everything else.

on the plus side, i did waaaay better than last time. answered all the questions decently i hope, and hopefully good eye contact and body language. but i was mostly serious which sucked, and even a few other interviewees that i met with downstairs also said that i gave the impression that i was always very serious... WTF!??! could my humour be that dry?!?

on the bad news side, i hadnt had my forms filled out properlly, and they didnt ask me to fix them! haha i wonder if they had already decided that i wasnt worth the effort. oh well, i still think i didnt do to bad, but everyone else said their interview was awesome, both recruiters were laughing the whole time!

i would love to be able to do it over, and completely ace it, but i think i still put in a competent effort, though i didnt stand out as much as i would of liked.

i took two sickies at work this week because of this job! hahah i'd better get it!