PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet International
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2006, 02:51
tigermagicjohn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pay to play!

Just one short remark, why should I be punished because I have worked hard and found a way to pay for my hours other then just instruct. Most instructing jobs are mostly on single engine, so they have little or no value - and they are also under paid, because of the supply and demand! The rot already starts on this level.
Flight schools tempting students on J1 Visa, to come and fly for 15 months - ONLY TO BENEFIT the schools. Those 15 months if unlucky can cost you your whole education - because the schools always promise more then they are willing to actually give you. Then its every one for their own already at this level.

Personally I would want to instruct for a period of time to gain I believe valuable experience. But there would be a limit for me for how long time I would be willing to do that.

Its not ONLY rich kids who do this, this I am sure of, I think people invest in their future, possibly taking big risks, bigger risks then most of you already sitting in the cosy left hand seat have ever needed to take.
The ones sitting in the right hands seat today belongs to the golden age, for the newbies life is harder!