PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair/Channel 4 dispatches Programme
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2006, 08:19
Jonty

Received 18 Likes on 1 Post
Disgusted!

I watched the program, and I have to say its vindicated my "I don't and wont fly Ryan air" approach (ever since an atco friend of mine clocked them doing 75kts on a taxi way!)
For those that say this shows that FR have the same problems as every other airline, STOP TALKING ****E In the airline I fly for we do it right every time! Because doing it right is the only way to ensure safety! yes we get tired, but we don't get sacked or demoted for saying enough.
While there was no "smoking gun" in the program that would put FR at risk of losing their AOC, the whole attitude of the staff and crew was slap dash at best, and dangerous at worst. What it tells me is that, if the **** hit the fan, I would not want to be on a Ryan air aircraft.
As for the captain that kept all those people on that aircraft for 3 hours and then went to Luton with out telling anyone: TW@T! You are supposed to be a "professional" aviator, and "professional" aviators don't behave in that way towards the people that pay our wages.