PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAC in august?
Thread: NAC in august?
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2006, 07:47
count dingleberry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninety-Nines, I ‘m afraid that you’ve missed the point with my previous post, I guess one only reads what they want to read………
I will keep this short and simple:

It seems that your information is from the dark ages.

yes a very dark year indeed, the class of 2004. I was a little surprised that you’ve actually forgotten the year since you were a student in that class too, remember?

I can confirm that we have 7 Instructors and that the computer question bank is hugely updated

I don’t know about your current situation and I don’t care. All I know is what I paid for and didn’t receive.

Furthermore, did you speak to the Hot or Vice-President
spending the better part of a year in the same classroom, I would say words were exchanged

I certainly do not tell people "our way or the highway"

that’s a figure of speech, meaning problems were seen and heard but not dealt with, leaving the student with not much choice other than just sit there and continue taking it or pack his bags and leave for home with a lighter wallet.

Going back to the meaning of my previous post I can safely say that the only place that I have seen you talking about solving a problem for a student is on pprune, that farce of a groundschool that we both went through(yours was on the house of course) is extreme proof of that.