PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - wORKING IN BANGALOR,INDIA
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2006, 04:07
A330AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello 57

If your looking to work in Bangalore then its a good choice if you like a small clean town , however if your looking to join deccan I would advise you to carefully look at the package before you sign .

I was part of the lauch crew for the A320 and was with them for a year , at that point of time we were given private villas in a very posh area called Palm meadows , however we used to lay over in guest houses , I think that has changed now for the pilots . . . working environment sucks cause its full of x airforce prix who think there just out of Topgun .

no 2 there is a lot of back biting between the ATR and the BUSBOYS as you can well imagine .

However they are expanding , they have 6 A320's now to my last update having just 3 Initially . the flight timings are not all that great but then again its the same everywhere .

and heres the clincher ... from some buddies who are still there , Transport to and from the airport has been canned !

Now that sucks if you have to wake up at 3 and not get a mode of transport till 5 mins before scheduled departure .

The city on the other hand is nice , weather is excellent best in India Id have to say during the winter season . tends to get real hot during summer as its approx 3000 ' elev however the night life is bad as things close early .

Last I heard A320 TRIs are pulling about $10 - 11000 .

You might also try and contact Goair and Kingfisher as they are hiring TREs /I's as well !