PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eagle Jet International
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 16:23
haughtney1

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
The airline I went through is well known in Asia and I sent few months ago my resume to a major in the UK; I have been invited for an interview thanks to my hours on type I suppose. It maybe a proof that my CV has not been sent to the bin.
Dont be so sure of yourself here....there are 3 airlines in Asia that offer the scheme you've been on, all very well known, be prepared to answer honestly in your interview, particularly if your coming to an interview in the UK
Go and do whatever it takes to get the job , even paying your TR or line training (if you have no other choice). Do not listen jealous guys, most of them are loosers who spend their time criticize on a forum because they're scared to move their ass.
No most of us on here that offer rebutal to your point of view to your comments, actually work in the industry, we see how your selfish and ignorant behaviour is destroying the existing terms and conditions of those presently employed, and of how your greed and impatience will ultimately cause the erosion of your employment package. What pray tell me will you do when you want to move to another type?..pay for the rating and line training all over again?
Get in the real world....PLENTY of senior people are not happy with this kind of thing (I know of another CP who does exactly as Luke says)