PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety, incidents, etc
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 13:58
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flybywire....Hope your well chick!
Anyways, I would really push you to either report this incident in person with your ACCM or submit a chirp report. Im sure this chap is nice enough as a person but that kind of complacency (if it was that) or lack of consideration for you guys buy not explaining the situation is very dangerous. If you have a general concern this guy should not be allowed to make you feel inferior for bringing it up!
Only last week as I was standing in the Club World cabin on a 777 during boarding I kept observing a really loud grinding noise which I knew was not normal. I went to the flight deck, told the lovely lady captain about it and she personally came down and waited a few minutes in the area to observe the sound. It transpired to be nothing but an A/C pack which was subsequently reset. But all the same she thanked me for telling her and reminded me that I should always voice a concern no matter how minute it may be...this is the kind of person we should be using as an example to the rest of our flight deck colleagues although I still think ours our the best out there!