PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2006, 12:29
Air_Jamaica

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plan B!!!

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for all the feedback on the 'Dreadlock Dilema' (FatboyTim that was a wicked reply!). I have decided that the dreads gotta go! I have an appointment with the barbers on wed. My girlfriend aint that happy, shes threatening to cut off my supplies, if you know what I mean

I started preparing for my stage 2 after reading this thread and I realised that I cant actually do long revision! Its hilarious! I can solve complex PDE's but give me a long division question with a pencil & paper and Ill ask you for a calculator! Therefore I have (very wisely) started thinking a lot about my "plan B". A friend of mine is getting his CPL in California and he recommended a few schools to me. I've also heard that S.Africa is a good place to learn but more expensive. However both of these are considerably cheaper than here! But one has to consider the problems that are inherent with gaining your qualifications abroad. What do you guys think? Do you know anyone who qualified abroad? If you do how did they get on when seeking employment?

One love

Air_Jamaica