PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 13th Feb 2006, 04:49
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i will have to disagree here,

beauty doesnt have that much to do with it, sure there are lots of pretty cabin crew, but there are also alot of ugly ones. yesterday for example i saw many a gorgeous girl get sent packing. while girls that were average at best made it further. but all the crew girls that i have met have carried themselves very well, confidence,posture and all that crap, regardless of how pretty they were.

Bymon, Im not exactly sure why you're trying to stir, I hope your not a gay man who i have offended with my use of the word 'gay' to describe said gay men, there just seems to be the idea on here, that EK wont employ you if you are gay. So I made mention of this fact to give people hope.
however, if it was just humour for the sake of humour, by all means disregard the above. except for the spreading EK is ok with gay..kind of

and since fornication between different genders inside the crew towers is illegal too, I suppose that doesnt happen either?