PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 13th Feb 2006, 00:48
FAinbaires

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In buenos aires

In Buenos Aires it was quite different.

1st day (feb. 11th): 250 people. They made us seat and one of the recruiters started talking about the company and asking questions about it. Then they made us watch the video.
After that, they made us form a line and hand in our CVs, they just asked us if we were working right now and if not, what was our last job. (this was aprox. 30 seconds).
They made us leave and come back in 2 hours.
They short-listed the people to 40! (plus 30 from last week) I made it to day 2.

2nd day: (feb 12): We were 70. I noticed they left out all the people that wasnt very presentable. Everyone today was really elegant!! They splitted us in 4 groups, they made us present the person next to us and then plan a party and who would we invite.
they mades us leave and then it came the elimination... and I didnt make it .
I noticed that all the people they chose today looked like models (no kidding). This guy sitting next to me during the group activity was gorgeus, but he didnt say a word and when he presented me he was sooo nervous, and he made it to the next step. So I asume his "gourgeness had something to do with it". I mean, everyobody can be trainned, right? So looks are definitely very important.
Anyway it was a good experience, now i have to wait 6months to re-apply.