PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National Jet admits admits unsafe planes due to oil fumes
Old 15th Feb 2002, 02:28
sprucegoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Captain Bligh, aren't you just a just a model d#@khead. I never had any gear problem on a 737 or any other aircraft for that matter. Perhaps if you had half a brain you would have your facts correct before shooting off you keyboard/mouth. I did have a flap incident if that what YOUR failing memory span is refering to. My reference to the incident in CNS was NOT in any way aimed at the pilots involved but at the debarcle of a way it was handled by the company. You are quite correct in that I got a quick command on the 146. And just what that has to do with the poor way many matters have been managed at NJS is lost on me. Also how that is the "right" thing by me in getting a quick command is unclear. Sure, I was lucky. Right place, right time, right experience. I certaintly hadn't done anything out of the ordinary to gain that command. Many other pilots did in fact have the "right" thing done by them in so far as they came straight from the Dash8 with little jet experience and went pretty much straight into a command. There really isn't anything significant about that either in the end. If you want to discuss my 737 incident Bligh then by all means e-mail and we can set your distorted view straight.

[ 19 February 2002: Message edited by: sprucegoose ]</p>