PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2006, 07:02
Chimbu chuckles

Grandpa Aerotart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Both the Miss PNGs were very well spoken, pretty mixed race girls...the Px trolleys were also mixed and lovely..girlfriends not one nighters. One is married with kids in Oz and I still call from time to time for a chat...under slightly different circumstances she might have become the second Mrs Chimbu...an opportunity I think we both regret missing.

Re the Yahty...always carefull and never woke up wanting to chew my arm off, never paid for it....PNG girls just take a slightly more pragmatic view of these things than western women...I was never THAT pi$$ed.....in truth I suspect I only ever did the 'psst' bottle top thing once or twice and then with girls I already knew well enough that they thought it funny too...and laughed like drains afterwards at the reaction of those standing around and not in on the joke

Although I saw it work equally well when used by a certain PX work mate who was REALLY drunk and somewhat less....selective.

Bad men went to the 6 mile settlement...I think I can speak for both taily and I when I say we NEVER did that.

The funniest story ever on this subject was when an old mate 'picked up' on Ela beach on the way home from work....and stood hosing her down on the rear deck of his boat in full uniform and in plain sight of the assembled Yachty patrons before talking her below decks

Fun times