PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MT RANT
Thread: MT RANT
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 23:54
DummyRun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Motor Car washing

Just got in from my club to find a jolly huge tiff going on about dirty cars! 'parently seems to be a Gentlemen vs players issue. Landed earlier this week after a spot of the old night flying and thought the old kite looked a bit grubby so detailed a little man off do fetch me a bucket of hot, soapy water to wash the old girl down with. Then thought the bally, dirty old Houtchin thingy looks a bit grubby so gave him a good scub, jolly nice chap driving crew wheels even dropped me off near my car ! thought to self " what a splendid fellow you are" gosh, I realised as I disembarked the crew charabanc, best I follow you back to motor stable yard place so I can help you put your carriage to bed clean, ney,ney Sir he cried I'll take care or her for you........

Ihave a full LGV (HGV in old money) and would be more than happy do do a job swap with any 4-eng turbo-prop qualified MT employee. Oh, and I'll even clean the windows for him, It'll save him doing the third wave on NVG's with a windscreen that you wouldn't even drive your car home from work with!!

Come on boy's, as the arguement goes the Staish shouldn't wash his car but OC Ops should, how often do you think the SWO has washed an MT vehicle?

Methinks I detect a smell of burning and it doesn't smell of commissioned Tolpudddle resident.

Load Moving..........