PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MT RANT
Thread: MT RANT
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 14:42
Roguedent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tradition Out of the Window

Seems to me that this thread is about empires and them and us!! RAF Techie, did some Officer b#llock you recently, because you seem to have scant dis-regard of rank. A senior officer doing manual labour in by gone days would of been laughed at, and a yound LAC techie would of been tasked. The days when a officer had all the perks have long since gone. We now have Mess accommadation which is worse than the Airmens/Airwomens (to be PC), more responsibility (maybe not aircrew) and what thanks do we get. Some person who should of had ambition at school, griping that officers should do it themselves. If you want to see what life is like on the otherside then go to the commissing club, otherwise wind it in. Tourist, I refer you back to other threads where if you would like your aircrew tired whilst flying you about then by all means put us in tents. Then you would have to deal with every now and then losing a few hundred soldiers. Alternately you could have well rested aircrew to get you home safely to your loved ones.

Back to the thread, let LEX clean them, its their car, and what happens if you damage it going through a car wash, do you pay?? or would MT put it down to natural wear and tear??

Best get my cheque book then!!