PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Time for a punch up !!
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2006, 12:39
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gurtrude

The first thing is that what can I get changed by doing nothing?....... well I think you have already got the answer to that question.

The second thing is that all MP's have a job to do and they are required to put reasonable questions to apropriate the minister, remember the MP works for you.

As for the "rich peopes hobby" remark the first thing to say is that the people who will suffer the most from the damage being done to GA is the employees of the companys as they downsize and lay people off ........ yes your average working man.

I do think that what you have to say about MP's not seeing GA as an important issue and a play thing for the rich but we must make sure that they know that things like Air ambulances are part of the GA industry and that this valuble community service could get priced out of existance if the GA industry shrinks to far.

In the time that some of you have taken to post on this forum you could have made your own points to your MP via the web site link at the top of this thread.............. or are all the people who post here just a going to let the CAA & EASA price you out of the sky because you are to spineless to email your MP,s