PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 9th Feb 2006, 09:18
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FAinbaires.
I have noticed that (in my mere two open days experience) questions after the video dont really do anything for or against you. there are so many poeple at the start and its basically setup so you can decide if you actually want to do what the job entails, like cleaning a toilet every 10 minutes, or whatever the required time is (if im wrong, so what, i dont care). I guess if you asked some super amazing question or some terrible one it might effect the outcome, but then again, it might not. the real fun starts at the group interview. Sydney is on the same day as yours, give or take a few hours with timezones. good luck!!!

Janibabyes,
I dont want to be there bearer of bad news, but its still a very real possibility that you can get your thanks but no thanks letter 6 weeks after the final interview! I got one (though given my interview performance, i deserved it :P ) and a friend of mine got one a week before me. ummm just try to take your mind off it? I mean its prolly only the most life altering event in your life. so just take up a hobby? learn how to knit in 6 weeks? dont be disapointed if you get a bad letter, at least the open day was kind of fun, and you should of made some lovely friends ( or something like that ) and you can always go back again (and again...and again...and again...)