PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bored at BA, time to move on...
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2006, 13:15
Diabolus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chewy

I once worked for BA from LGW Worldwide. I had some great times but I know where you are coming from with regards to Delsey Diners, Hotel Room Lurkers. I flew with many. The problem with BA is also that it is so damn big that it if you do fly with a good crew chances are you wont fly with them again for the next year.
I started like most people flying for a charter I have also worked for Budget and another schedule both long and short haul. I left BA of my own accord and at first I asked myself "what the hell have I done" but I went to work for a very small ad-hoc airline who only had one plane a very old 727 This was a big come down from BA both financialy and psychologicaly. However it was my greatest flying experience I went to places that no British carriers went to or go to now it was so small that we all did more than our cabin crew duties. All in all I had a blast it was far more memorable than my time at BA and one of the most memorable jobs that I have had.
If you are not happy at BA and want to carry on flying find a new job there are plenty of good times to be had elsewhere.

Good luck.