PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 8th Feb 2006, 13:09
GorgeousKiwiGal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jani - just want to say congratulations to you! That's awesome work!

I have just had three friends leave for Dubai to start their EK life. They obviously all got through and were told yes (almost two month later I believe!) ... I feel that if you have got this far ... you are most likely in. Providing all the info you have given checks out etc. I wish you all the luck in the world ... and once again congratulations on getting so far - that really is awesome!

SkySista ... I just wanted to say, please don't ever give up on your dreams! I am fairly new here, but I have read many of your posts and from what I can tell you are an intelligent beautiful person with a kind heart and a wealth of knowledge.

I also wanted to let you know that one of my best friends (as mentioned earlier) recently left for Dubai to begin his EK career. He tried five times (yes, 5) and upon his last attempt he was selected! Now, said friend is amazing! I personally could not see why he did not get past the group interviews the first four times. He's drop dead gorgeous, has a killer smile, amazing CV, fabulous photos, years of experience as CSM and FA and is possibly the sweetest person you could ever meet. He firmly believes that it just took him that long to get noticed, at least by the 4th and 5th time the recruiters recognise you and you have the advantage of not being "just another face".

So hun, reach for the stars! Can't wait to see you flying the friendly skies with EK!