PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ground School Exam Questions & Question Banks
Old 8th Feb 2006, 11:09
learboys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
question banks

Hi there
Well firstly Im doing my ALTP distance learning. I can only tell you that the Bristol bank is excellent 10/10, I used it and managed to pass all my subjects in the last Jan sitting. Lowest mark 88% and even managed a 100%. They resemble the real thing, and it gives you an indication of what they will ask. However I remind you that CAA is aware of the banks and they do change the question wording and figures, to catch you out, so you have to know your work well. Dont just learn them off by heart you will surely fail, understand the question they are asking. I used the questions as well as crandfieldaviations web base and used google for alot of the explainations as alot of these questions arent really in your notes. I'm sure your training school has some sort of training base. What I noticed in the exams some questions have been worded negatively as where the answer previously was a positive answer is now a negative answer, so you really have to read the question. eg what will cause hypoxia(web base question), what will not cause hypoxia(CAA question). Some questions just dont make sense, there are no right answers and you have to then look for the most correct or closest to correct answer.

This is where they will catch you out if you dont know your work.
Good luck