PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Line Aviation / Carpentaria Helicopters, Cairns - In Administration
Old 8th Feb 2006, 08:53
Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChoppperKid,

You are wrong, SGD can not be who you think, JC is me.

If you know who i am you'd also know that i know ALOT more about Carp Heli than SGD does, and as i told MP when he contacted me the other day trying to sniff out if SGD was me, IF I HAVE SOMTHING TO SAY I WILL SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD.

As to your statement that no one is owed money, well i have a letter on my fridge that says quite the opposite, its a letter from the ATO, telling me that a company i worked for 18 months ago has gone into administration and my super annuation has not been paid.

Also go and talk to Tadg Av, the Refuellers, the ATO, Barrier, there are others, but quite frankly i was trying to stay out of this Vitriol, i have better things to do with my time.

Questions for you Chopperkid:

Did you know that the owner of one of your cross hired aircraft is ringing around trying to organise someone to take it back, is that worrying for you ?.

Did you know that there have been infact two 300's and an R22 mustering on your companies AOC.

Did you know that the weather in Africa is "Fantastic", and i drive a 4 month old falcon.

Did you know that i had to refer MP to the AFAP and ATO to get my holiday pay after 2 and a half years of service.

Did you know what having been a hard working employee for two and a half years will get you when someone rings MP for a reference check, **** canned, which i actually find quite sad.

Did you know pilots have been told to get the dole to subsidise their meager pay.

Did you know that pilots have had to pay for fuel, on many occasions, because the provider had stopped the companies credit many many months ago.

Things are not as you suggest, just about all your claims of intergrity i have seen with my own eyes as not true.

Chopperkid, you don't know what you are talking about, stop biting and dont make accusation without any evidence.

[email protected]

The only thing that stands in the way of evil triumping over good, is good men taking action, good on you SGD, stand up for what you believe brother.

Last edited by Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower; 8th Feb 2006 at 09:09.